KYC/AML providers for crowdfunding platforms
Find out what identity verification or anti-money laundering provider fits your crowdfunding ecosystem and business requirements.
Vix Verify: online verification of identity
VixVerify, now called GreenID by GBG helps you achieve regulatory compliance by performing automatic KYC checks and reducing time to onboard new investors on your crowdfunding platform.
It allows you to configure its check against multiple data sources and satisfy your business rules as well as support different risk profiles and compliance requirements.
Jumio identity verification
Jumio is one of the world’s largest identity verification provider with over 250 million identities verified worldwide. Jumio helps companies:
- Optimize conversions
- Eliminate fraud
- Conduct KYC & KYB checks
- Conduct AML verification
- Simplify authentication and more
Shufti Pro: real time identity verification
Shufti Pro is one of the industry-leading KYC, KYB, and AML service providers, globally.
If you are looking to automate your investor onboarding and company due diligence processes, Shufti Pro has got you covered. The company provides verification services for P2P, Crowdfunding, banks and more. It helps businesses:
- Perform global KYC & KYB screening in seconds
- Configurable verification steps to comply with regulatory requirements
- Prevent corporate & identity fraud
- Verify identities in seconds with 98.67% accuracy
- Perform AML screening
Mob.id: KYC and AML tool with 100% accuracy
Mob.id is a new generation of web3 identity verification tools and authenticators for fintech businesses. It’s a GDPR-compliant solution for CDD with the workflow supported globally. It helps business with:
- identity proofing according to ICAO PKD;
- onboarding clients in under one minute;
- secure MFA for recurring clients;
- AML monitoring powered by Refinitiv data catalog.